I dont really have anyone to talk to and most of the communicating I've been doing with anyone has been over the internet. This sounds really sad, but it's not so bad. I enjoy spending time in my head most of the time. I'm pretty goddamned funny. I like watching cartoons on my laptop alone in my room. I like cyber stalking people with way cooler lives than me. My computer has become one of my very best friends and i do have to admit; that is pretty sad.
As you can tell I'm pretty alone. The other day though I was driving and I put in a CD and I sang along. I've always been a singer. Anytime I feel comfortable and a song i know i will start to sing.
But it had been forever since I'd done that for what ever reason and drove my care home and belted out every not"e with all the energy i had and it felt so good; hearing my own voice. For to long I almost forgotten what it feels like to open my mouth to express myself, as dumb or corny as that may sound.
I've been struggling, but what has made it worse is that i was just kind of sitting back and accepting it. I need to do things to make me feel better, to make my life better.
"Now i have got a voice and thats the voice youre hearing now"
-Mr. J. Medeiros, "Nothing Without Providence"
No comments:
Post a Comment