because im so deep in it that ill never find a way and i really don't care to. I never really cared about love til I found it. and it's glorious. I certain blooger i follow says she does not believe in love and i think thats ok. but someday i pray she will. someday i wish for her to find someone completely on her wavelength, the person that no matter what she saying or what shes going though that just get it. someone that shell lay with and just wish to melt right into them, to crawl inside of them and survive inside all the comfort they bring her.
I don't think love brings you happiness or saves you in anyway. It makes you glow inside. its a feeling so big sometimes it feels like you cant contain it or explain it. Itll make you into a giant cheeseball constantly acting out cliches. Yes all the cheesy love songs will remind you of this person, youll feel an ache in your chest when you are uncertain of the next time youll see them. you will get on everyone's with all the mushy love crap you cant help but spout off.
I pray someday this girl eats her words because love is beautiful and glorious and so so very very real.
No comments:
Post a Comment