Saturday, September 15

Today

It's lovely out, the kind of day I feel like I should actually get out of the house and do something, but I'm so tired of doing things alone. I just need people to like hang out with, like hang out at the mall, go to the movies, go walk around trap pond, walk around Salisbury. I feel like I look so shifty when I just mill around shops and leave and too alone sitting in a dark theater by myself. I enjoy myself a lot, but it would be nice to have some company now and again.

2 comments:

  1. No offense, but I read your blog because it's depressing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loneliness can be pretty depressing. It's like look out of a window onto happiness. I know it's there and I want it but I just can't get to it and I'm left by myself to deal with that.

      Delete